Elkay, a leading supplier of stainless steel kitchen and bath products for both residential and commercial installations, came to Larsen for a responsive, user-friendly website with intuitive navigation and easy-to-find information.
- Extensive discovery phase included significant competitive research, which informed the user experience, site architecture, and overall design
- Site presents visual and verbal content in a clean, fresh, modern way that is appropriate for both consumer and professional audiences
- Nearly 30 design templates were developed, along with an extensive functional requirements document to aid in the internal Elkay team’s development of the website
- Phase two, which will include additional functionality, is scheduled to launch later in 2014
- The new Elkay website aligns with the company’s other communication pillars