Since 1995, Greene Holcomb Fisher has had an enviable track record of merger and acquisitions and financial advisory to middle market private and public companies. As the firm continued to grow and change, the partners felt it was important to develop a brand that would not only reflect Greene Holcomb Fisher’s pride and legacy, but also support its position as a best-in-class adviser.
- The new logo is sleek and modern, with a symbol that reflects the partnership and connectivity between GHF advisors and clients
- Crisp black, gray, white, and blue color palette works across communications — identity, stationery, pitch books, confidential memorandums, website — and reinforces the professionalism, strength, and sophistication of the GHF brand
- Distinctive website features a bold palette and custom photography of actual GHF advisors
- Prominent navigation directs visitors to key areas of the site, ensuring a smooth user experience
- Series of icons were developed to communicate the range of industries in which GHF has experience